Don't judge a book by its cover
Attribution: The image can be used for the educational and non-commercial purpose as long as credit is given to the SpellQuiz.
- The appearance of something shouldn't be part of your reason for doing something.
- You won't know the true value of something just by looking at it.
- To assess someone based on solely how they look is insensible.
- Outward appearance doesn't determine someone's worth.
- She picked the brightest apple out of the patch only to find that there was a worm on it. She told herself to never judge a book by its cover again.
- I was disappointed when I saw the outside of my new home, but I was amazed at the living room as I went inside. You can't judge a book by its cover.
- The waitress lowly spoke to the underdressed man, not knowing that he is the owner of a well-known company. She shouldn't judge a book by its cover.
Coreen Joy Angeline Santos
Feb 18, 2021 12:15 PM
Every bully needs to know this....
Apr 3, 2021 7:28 PM
Yes bullys do need to know this lol
Apr 16, 2021 10:02 AM
Feb 24, 2021 12:22 AM
Feb 24, 2021 8:50 PM