A penny for your thoughts
Attribution: The image can be used for the educational and non-commercial purpose as long as credit is given to the SpellQuiz.
- Said when you want to know what another person is thinking, usually because they have been quiet for a while.
- A way of asking what someone else is thinking.
- A request to somebody who is lost in consideration to share his or her thoughts.
- You have been quiet for a while, a penny for your thoughts.
- For several minutes they sat in silence; finally, she said, "A penny for your thoughts."
- Noticing that he was a little distant, I eventually said, "A penny for your thoughts."
his grandma is probaly rich with pennies
Jun 19, 2021 3:22 AM
Feb 5, 2021 7:10 PM
rich maybe with the dimes or diffinet coins
Coreen Joy Angeline Santos
Feb 18, 2021 12:11 PM
I wonder how many pennies are those?