Biting off more than you can chew
Attribution: The image can be used for the educational and non-commercial purpose as long as credit is given to the SpellQuiz.
- Try to do more than an individual is able to do.
- Promise something that one cannot fulfill.
- Strive to do something which is hardly achievable.
- You will be biting more than you can chew if you accept another task while you haven't finished your first.
- I realized that I bit off more than I could chew when I assured to complete the painting in one day.
- If you keep this up for longer, you will bite off more than you can chew.
- By handling all these situations at once, he is clearly biting off more than he could chew.
Dec 31, 2020 12:02 AM
I like how you used all the example's!
wow poor sanke or elaphant
Aug 13, 2021 11:56 AM
you spelled "snake" and "elephant" wrongly
Coreen Joy Angeline Santos
Feb 18, 2021 12:21 PM
I think the snake is an old grandma or grandpa because its teeth is out
Aug 13, 2021 11:55 AM